Sunday 1 July 2007

IT'S SPITTING

Ok, my first post and I already have something to grumble about!

I am going to see the cricket tomorrow (Northampton v Gloucestershire). I have never seen a 20 20 game before so am looking forward to it! However I decide to go to a game on the Monday after the most rainfall over a weekend since the year zero (this may be a slight over exagerration)! So its more likely the Queen will crawl into a tortoise shell and move to Kula Lumpa than it is that I will see a game of cricket tomorrow!

I am currently between jobs and I start working for Transworld Radio on the 19th July... I live with my parents and at the moment have nothing to do but kick back and relax which would be lovely although why do parents always come up with one hundred thousand jobs for you to do when you haven't got anything to do... I like having nothing to do - it's fun!

I imagine this blog will become more interesting once i have started my new job although I will continue to talk about trying to avoid jobs such as dusting and drawing the curtains (so much effort).

Anyway... for now :D

2 comments:

Phil Lewis said...

Hope it doesnt rain butt - well jealous!

Chris said...

Great to see you on the blogsphere Jim. Looking forward to more grumbles and moaning!